10% Online Discount Code : PS-COMPACT
( Key In Discount Code During Check Out ) - LIMITED TIME OFFER
Siemens Compact, 6EP1331-5BA10, 24V DC (1.3A / 30W)
The Slim Power Supply Unit for Control Boxes, Panels
The Single-Phase Siemens SITOP Compact are power supplies for the lower performance range. Thanks to the extremely space-saving slim design, they are especially suited to distributed applications in control boxes or in small control cabinets.
The series is characterized by low power losses throughout the entire load range. The losses are extremely low even during idling, which means they are perfectly suited for applications that are frequently in stand-by mode. The SITOP PSU100C power supplies have a wide-range input for AC and DC networks; plug-in terminals facilitate the electrical connection.
Key Features :
- Reduce temperature dissipation in cabinets and help save energy costs with this Siemens SITOP compact power supply.
- Features a Slim, Space-Saving Design, With a Small Mounting footprint as a result of the low-profile design.
- Low energy usage as a result of the high efficiency over the complete load range
Minimum energy losses for no-load operation (<0.75 W)
- Features plug-in terminals for simple electrical connection and minimized connection time.
- Can be snapped onto and removed from mounting rails without requiring any tools.
- Wide operating temperature range from -20 °C up to +70 °C (derating from+50 °C / 55 °C)
- A width of just 22.5 to 52.5 mm, the power supply unit requires up to 1/3 less space on a mounting rail than comparable devices.
- The wide-range input enables problem-free connection to single-phase AC networks as well as to DC networks.
Siemens Power Supply - 6EP1331-5BA10, 24V DC (1.3A / 30W)
- DC Power Supply
- Rated Output Voltage : 24VDC
- Rated Input Voltage : 100.. 230VAC
- Range of Input Voltage : 85 to 264VAC / 110 - 300VDC
- Rated Output Current : 1.3 Amp
- Rated Input Current : 0.63.. 0.31A
- Operating Ambient Temperature : -20° C to +70° C
- Derating : From +55 °C (3 %/K)
- Power Output Rating : 30W
- Rated Line Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Energy Loses in No Load Operation : <0.75 W
- Switching in Parallel : YES, Start-up with single nominal load only
- Numbers of parallel switchable units for enhanced performance : 2
- Electronics Short Circuit Protection : YES, Restart.
- Output overvoltage protection : YES, according to EN 60950-1
- Radio Interference Suppression : Class B
- Degree of Protection (EN 60529) : IP 20
- Status Display : Green LED for output Voltage OK.
- Dimension : 30 x 80 x 100mm
- Click Here For Datasheet : 6EP1331-5BA10